Friday, March 27, 2020

The end of our first week of Virtual Learning!

Phew!  We made it through our first week of Virtual Learning!  I have seen such amazing work being done on your coding projects already. For those of you who have had a chance to join me during my office hours, thank you!  It helps to see everyone, and hear about the things that you have been working on. Remember, if you finished one project, you can always explore a second one. 

I have a couple of important things to share with you today;

1. As a follow-up to Mr. Becker's announcement, we WILL NOT be switching classes when the quarter ends.  You will be staying part of Digital Literacy until we return to in-person school.  You may have questions about this, and I am happy to answer all of them!

2. You will have Monday and Tuesday after spring break to work on your Coding Projects.  If you happen to finish before, you will only need to work on your daily warm-ups for Digital Literacy.

3. After our Coding project is finished, we will start a What do you Meme project which I will explain when we return from break. 

Thank you to everyone!  You have taken a new situation, and made it work.  Have a great break.  I hope that you can enjoy some time outside.  Let's all hope for nicer weather!!!

Digital Citizenship, Privacy, Websites and More!

Happy Thursday Digital Literacy families!  This week in class, your students are learning about Digital Citizenship, and I wanted to share s...